Se7r El Donia




You love something 
You want it so badly
You feel like you won't be happy without it
You don't give up on it
You keep chasing it
You go into a maze
And you forget about yourself
and become a slave to it

Wake up from what you are in
Your God is always beside you
If you call Him
He will be there 
May be it's a test
Focus on the answer 
And say
'O God'
And make a decision

O God
Please accept my prayer
Humbleness and my submission
Every time I think about reckoning
My tears fall
I believe in You
Take me close to You
Life is charming me
O how much I suffer
When I am far from You
And I know 
No matter how much I forget about You
You will never forget me

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

17/09/2017-Pengembaraan ke Kashmir (KL-New Delhi)

Tangan Tangan Ghaib

Travelogue to Turkey- Part VI-Konya - Mevlana museum and Sultanhani Caravanserai