Rheumatology attachment in Sydney

Just reached Sydney 3 days ago. Still has nothing much to do. Able to secure place and start my attachment program in Prince Wales Hospital this coming Friday. Thought would raise some problem, luckily everything goes well.
Life a little bit difficult here,...not quite difficult actually. The only thing this is the first time I'm traveling alone and have no one to talk except for when I'm going to hospital.
Food seems to be not a big problem around here. Find a good Muslim Thai restaurant around the corner where I stay. Luckily I 'm small eater, so it does not cause a real problem to me.

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

17/09/2017-Pengembaraan ke Kashmir (KL-New Delhi)

Tangan Tangan Ghaib

Travelogue to Turkey- Part VI-Konya - Mevlana museum and Sultanhani Caravanserai