I am home

Return back from sydney yesterday. My flight (MH122)supposed to be departed at 3.40pm. However, due to unavoidable circumstances it was delayed for 4 hours. All the passengers had already boarded the aircraft and infact it was already started moving, however it stopped just few meters from where it was started and made a turn back. The pilot informed us there is a minor problem in the engine system which need to be checked by the engineer first before we proceed.

We were in the aircraft for 2 hours and had received several times refreshment, but the problem was not settle. Luckily I've in business class...not that bad. We have to disembark after 2 hours and hanged around at the terminal. Announcement made about an hour later, informed us everything ok. At the end, it departed at approximately 8.00pm. I've informed Abg Mi on this and I'll reach about 1am+.

I had a smooth journey anyway and I've enjoyed the food including satay..it's quite sometime I've not got malay food...and this is fantastic. Subsequent dish...I can't take anymore.

Ok, anyway I reached safely and now I'm already back to my house. Back to reality...tomorrow I've to work.

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

17/09/2017-Pengembaraan ke Kashmir (KL-New Delhi)

Tangan Tangan Ghaib

Travelogue to Turkey- Part VI-Konya - Mevlana museum and Sultanhani Caravanserai